Since 2007 Pure North has supported outreach programs in Western Canada by providing research-based nutrition and education at a community level.
In that time we have touched the lives of over 25,000 vulnerable Canadians.
Pure North endeavors to prevent chronic illness and disease by providing vulnerable individuals access to the support and resources they need to live a healthier life.
From local addiction recovery centres and homeless shelters to those affected by the 2013 Alberta flood and 2016 Fort McMurray wild fire, Pure North continues to reach out to those in need.
With your support, we can continue to serve those that need our help the most.
You can support vulnerable Canadians and enable them to live the healthiest life possible. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today.
Ethical Fundraising Section
- Pure North does not sell, rent, or share its donor list or donor information.
- Pure North honors requests from donor’s to:
- Remain Anonymous.
- Cease contact by telephone or email.
- Issue appropriate income tax deductible receipts.
- To demonstrate our commitment to transparency and accountability, all of the details of our charitable financial work is available on the Canadian Revenue Agency website.